Data Controller contact details
Necessary and updated information
Exercise of your rights
Detailed information on the processing carried out by the service
1. Data Controller contact details
In these information tables you will be informed about:
- The purposes of processing your personal data; i.e. the reason why the Office is processing your personal data.
- The legal bases allowing the Office to process the data for each of the indicated purposes.
- The possible transfer of your data to third parties and the reasons for it. We hereby inform you that we may pass on your personal data to third parties when there is a legal obligation to do so (e.g. to Tax Authorities, Judges and Courts or Law Enforcement Authorities) or when expressly indicated in the table below. In addition, the data processors in the Office, that is, those persons accessing your personal data to provide the service, may have access to your personal data. These service providers with access to your personal data are in general dedicated to the information systems and technology sectors.
- You can ask for more information about the recipients of your data by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, indicating the specific processing on whose recipients you would like information.
- Any possible international transfer of your data.
- The conservation period of the data you provide us with. Your personal data will be kept for the whole period of the contractual relationship or for a longer period if you have authorised us to do so. In addition, your data will subsequently remain blocked for the purpose of dealing with judicial, administrative or tax claims, for the periods of time legally determined by each applicable regulation.
3. Necessary and updated information
All the fields marked as (required) in the contact form must be filled in; if not, it may be impossible to respond to your requirements. You must provide true information, and the use of aliases or measures to hide your identity is prohibited.
To ensure the information provided is up to date and does not contain errors, you must inform the Office of any changes and corrections to your personal data as soon as possible via reception or the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, by signing this document, you declare the information and data you have provided are accurate and true.
4. Exercise of your rights
You can exercise the following rights:
- Access to your personal data to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out upon them;
- Rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- Have your personal data deleted, where this is possible;
- Request that the processing of your personal data be restricted when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the processing is in doubt; in which case we may keep the data blocked for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Portability of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them from those indicated in the table included in section 5 is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
You may exercise your rights at any time free of charge by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, indicating the right you wish to exercise and your identification data.
Furthermore, we inform you that you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider a breach of the data protection legislation has been committed with regard to the processing of your personal data.
5. Detailed information on the processing carried out by the service
|Purpose of processing||Legal basis||Target group||International transfers||Conservation period|
|Responding to the contact form
Responding to requests and consultations made via the contact form.
|Legitimate interest the Office in responding to information requests made by Website users.||The categories of service providers who may have access to your data as established in section 2 of this Policy.||No international data transfers will be made.||Until the end of the consultation made.|
The Office has implemented and maintains the security levels required by the RGPD to protect personal data against accidental loss, unauthorised access, processing and disclosure according to current technology standards, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. However, although the Office makes its best efforts to protect its clients’ data, it cannot guarantee the processing of communication of personal data from the users’ network to the www.alj.abogado network. Therefore, once the Office has received your data, it will use rigorous security procedures and functions to prevent any unauthorised access.
Any personal data collected will be treated by us with confidentiality and a commitment to keeping it secret in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
Minors will not be able to use the services available from the Website without previous authorisation from their parents, tutors or legal representatives; thus, only the latter are responsible for actions performed via the Website for minors in their charge.